Trade-Up to Fortinet
Upgrade your Legacy Fortinet Today!
Upgrade & Save!
Fortinet’s TradeUp Program for End-of-Order (EOO) products allows you to access the latest Fortinet solutions, bringing improved performance and updated security with advanced feature sets to help secure your organization’s entire attack surface.
Tradeup Program Benefits
- Discount on Hardware, Hardware Bundles and Standalone FortiGuard
- Discount on FortiCare Support & Bundle Subscriptions
End-Users also benefit from a transfer of existing support subscriptions to their upgraded unit, when a recommended replacement is chosen within the models included in the matrix. The transfer of subscriptions is available only if the new hardware unit is purchased as standard hardware, without bundle support included.
How To Tradeup
- Reach out to us to discuss any TradeUp opportunities, including the potential of transferring service to new models
- We will work directly with Fortinet to generate a TradeUp Program quote
- Once purchase is complete, traded up units will no longer be eligible for further trade up or renewal. If purchase includes a transfer of services, you will need to complete the transfer of services on the FortiCare Support Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products are eligible for the TradeUp Program?
Products must have been announced EOO to be eligible for the TradeUp Program, however not all EOO products qualify. If services are being transferred, the new product must be eligible for the services transfer. Please reach out to us to discuss which of your devices are eligible under this program and what upgrade paths are available for transfer of services.
How can I identify my units eligible for the program?
List of current EOO products can be viewed on the Support site on the Product Lifecycle page. Please note, not all EOO products are eligible for the TradeUp Program. Please Contact Us for more details.
Which products are not eligible for the TradeUp program?
The following products are not eligible for the TradeUp program: FortiVoice, FortiClient, Coyote Point, FortiToken, FortiRecorder, Virtual Appliances, Fortinet VM Solutions, FortiSMS, FortiCarrier, VDOM, ADOM, Accessories, FortiFone, FortiCamera, Professional Services, FortiSIEM, FortiProxy, FortiCloud, FortiNAC.
What happens to traded up units?
Once an EOO unit has been traded up, it will no longer qualify for any further renewals, including trade up. End-Users agrees not to reuse, resell, lend, rent or lease, the replaced unit and not use it for the provision of any kind of commercial services to third parties.
What is the process for transferring a support subscription from an EOO to a recommended replacement unit?
End-Users can transfer support subscriptions in the Asset/Manage Products area on the support site:
- Select the serial number of the product to be replaced
- Click on the Registration/RMA Transfer option and insert the serial number of the new unit
- Click on Save and ensure that the transfer of services is confirmed. Once existing services have been transferred to the replacement unit, additional standalone subscriptions can be registered.
Who can I contact for help?For all other questions regarding TradeUp please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help? Chat with an industry expert right now!
Please fill out the form below or call us at 844-356-5142.
A division of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
9979 Muirlands Blvd.
Irvine, CA 92618
- Local: 949-544-8561
- Toll Free: 800-886-5787
- Fax: 949-266-9332
Our team is here to help you! We are available from Monday – Friday: 7am - 9PM PST and Saturday – Sunday: 9am - 6PM PST and attempt to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
Please Note: Technical support is provided by the manufacturer. If you have product support related questions, please contact the manufacturer directly.