FortiWAN WAN Link Load Balancing
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
FortiWAN is an Edge Server Appliance deployed between Enterprise Intranets (LANs) and the Internet (WAN). It manages multiple WAN links to deliver bandwidth aggregation and WAN fault tolerance for inbound and outbound traffic. Employing unused or standby lines, it redistributes traffic to accelerate data transfer rates. FortiWAN integrates multiple low cost WAN links to perform on par with expensive leased lines. It effectively reduces ISP subscriber charges to a fraction of a leased line rental.
- Patented Tunnel Routing technology creates aggregated private virtual lines from multiple links
- Supports most leased and broadband technologies including DSL and Cable Modems
- Policy-based rules can route traffic based on type, bandwidth constraints and to best performing links
- Inbound traffic uses patented SwiftDNS technology to load balance all incoming traffic across multiple hosts, Internet access lines and ISPs
- Inbound and outbound IP-address traffic restriction support
- Included reporting provides real-time network monitoring, live statistical feedback, and warns administrators of any abnormal network activities