WiFi Presence Analytics and Customer Engagement Solution
Fortinet’s FortiPresence provides for presence and positioning analytics leveraging the existing onsite Fortinet access points to detect each visitor’s smartphone WiFi signal. FortiPresence users can gain insight into the behaviors of visitors within their site both in real time and across time periods. Analytical data from FortiPresence can be used to increase business efficiencies, improve visitor experiences, and positively impact the business’s bottom line.
Presence and Positioning Analytics
Real-time location trends, total visitors, time spent at a location, comparison across areas, and heat maps with animated flows.
Customer Engagement Tools
Social WiFi access, bounce rates, visitor contact and demographic info, and related services.
- Available as a hosted cloud-based service or as customer-installed virtual machines
- Leverages location data from any of Fortinet’s wireless management solutions: FortiGate or FortiAP Cloud
- Provides data needed to understand visitor traffic and influence/improve their onsite experience
- Includes analytics, heat maps, and reporting across one week of stored data for free, or subscribe to enable one year of data storage
Fortinet Presence Analytics can add value to almost any deployment
- Which stores are popular?
- How long do people spend in the mall?
- What are the movement patterns of people in the mall?
- Is the difference in rent due to foot traffic of the location justified?
- How many people are visiting more than one store?
- Which aisle cap or department gets more foot traffic?
- How long do customers stay and how many are repeat customers?
- What is the ROI on the marketing dollars that are being spent?
- Monitor patient movement
- Track tagged high value equipment
- Monitor visitor movements to improve signage/navigation
- Welcome back to hotel each evening
- Track foot traffic to various areas to improve use and flow
- Determine popular areas in real time to control mobile sales carts
- Determine less popular areas to raise visibility using signage etc
- Collect contact info including date of visit for marketing campaigns
- Which stores are popular?
- How long do people spend in the airport?
- What are the movement patterns of people through the terminals?
How it works
- Smartphone emits a WiFi probe signal, even if it is in the visitor’s pocket and not connected to the WiFi network.
- FortiAP or FortiWiFi captures the MAC address and signal strength information from the smartphone.
- Onsite FortiGate or FortiAP Cloud summarizes and forwards the data records.
- FortiPresence service receives data.
- FortiPresence analytics engine processes and correlates the data.
- Data is displayed in the analytics dashboard in an actionable format.
FortiPresence provides analytics for:
- Total visitor traffic
- Dwell time duration
- Real time visit capture rate
- Repeat visits, and visit duration
- Comparison between areas
Heat Maps and Traffic Flow
- Foot traffic analysis
- Real-time animated heat maps
- Visitor density
- Visitor trilateration
Offer captive portal-based WiFi access to enable:
- Captive portal with Social WiFi Facebook Google+ login
- Social WiFi administration, testing and reporting
- Logo, Terms and Conditions, and opt-in customization (opt-out and MAC randomization supported for GDPR compliance)
- Name collection
- Data controlled and owned by customer
Generate reports across data collected:
- Report generation
- Raw data downloadable for further analysis
Download the Fortinet FortiPresence Data Sheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $1,731.60
Our Price: $5,194.80
Our Price: $8,658.00